Thursday, June 23, 2011

Starting over again

Starting over again is hard, but it has its advantages as well.  First of all I have been here before.  The problems may be different, but my ability to analyze the issue and work through it has increased due to past experiences.  Some of the issues we have faced to date were predictable which allowed us to mostly avoid them all together, and yet other things have caught us unaware due to the unique path we have taken.  Experience and opportunity has been a great teacher both relative to who I am and who I want to become someday.

Perhaps for me one of the greatest things about starting over again was the partner that somehow appeared at the precise moment I needed him.  His genuinely good heart and sense of humor have helped me face the difficulties of starting a new business, and strength in the number two has given us the power to make this new dream a reality.  We are slowly but surely building up steam and adding new cases almost every day to our portfolio and increasing our market presence.  People are starting to pass our name out as a group capable of reputably doing the work.


Starting over again is hard and at times almost overwhelming, but it is possible and for me with the love of a great woman behind me and a wonderful partner willing to step outside of his comfort zone and keep me in line, I am forever grateful for the opportunity.  It is not easy but certainly worth it.  Thinking and acting positive is the difference between success and failure.

1 comment: